-½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
-1 box white cake mix
-2 (21-oz.) cans cherry pie filling
-15 minutes prep, 45 minutes cook
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Dump the two cans of filling into a 9" X 9" square pan and smooth with a spoon to form an even layer.
3. Melt the butter and let it cool.
4. Pour the white cake mix into a large bowl, and gradually add the butter. Mix with a large fork until crumbly.
5. Top the cherry pie filling with the cake mix crumbles. Pat it down slightly.
6. Bake the cherry cobbler for 40-45 minutes until the top is golden brown.
7. Serve with ice cream, if you like.