1. Place the pork chops in the bowl of a slow cooker or Instant Pot.
2. Sprinkle ranch seasoning over both sides of each pork chop.
3. Add the chicken gravy to the bowl and coat each side of the pork chops.
4. Cook the pork chops on the low setting of a slow cooker, or the medium setting on the Instant Pot's slow cooker function for 6 to 8 hours, until tender.
5. Remove the pork chops from the slow cooker, remove the bone, and serve the pork chops whole or in quarter-inch slices, hot with the cooking gravy.