-2 cups Nutella, divided
-4 large eggs
-½ cup all-purpose flour
Servings: -6 to 8
-30 minutes prep, 40 minutes cook
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F. In a large bowl fitted to a stand mixer, beat 1 ½ cups Nutella and 4 eggs until the mixture is about doubled in volume, 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the flour to the Nutella mixture and gently fold with a spatula.
3. Transfer the batter to a greased and parchment-lined 8-inch cake pan.
4. Transfer to the middle rack of the oven and bake, rotating halfway through, until the cake is puffy in the middle, about 40 minutes.
5. Set aside to cool for about 15 minutes, then unmold and cool completely on a wire rack.
6. Frost with the remaining ½ cup of Nutella. Slice it up, share, and enjoy.