- ½ cup Duke's mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup onion, finely diced
- ⅓ cup sweet relish
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken, chopped
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled and roughly
- 5 minutes prep
1. Mix together the mayonnaise, onion, and relish.
2. Add the celery and seasonings.
3. Add the chicken to the mayonnaise mixture and stir.
4. Gently fold in the eggs.
5. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and then serve as a sandwich or on a bed of lettuce.