- 3 bundles baby bok choy
- 3 scallions
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 (8-ounce) carton shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 3 (7.27-ounce) packages udon noodles
- Sesame seeds, for topping
- Scallions, for topping
15 mins prep; 13 mins cook
1. Chop baby bok choy and scallions and mince the garlic.
2. Add oil to a large frying pan and heat to high, add scallions and garlic, and saute for 2 minutes. Toss in bok choy and mushrooms and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. In a small bowl, combine oyster sauce, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, and Sriracha.
4. Heat a pot of water on the stovetop and when it boils, drop in noodles for a minute. Use two forks to break them apart into individual strands, then drain the water.
5. Add noodles and sauce to the pan with vegetables, stir to coat and combine.
6. Top the dish with more scallions and sesame seeds if desired, then serve.